In my career, I have worked for a variety of companies in several design positions, including junior graphic designer, art director, senior designer and senior art director, as well as an instructor of graphic design at San Diego State University. Through it all, my philosophy on life has remained simple: Life is complicated enough without added stress. Look for the good in life and never take yourself or your work too seriously.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising Design – Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches
- Master of Science in Design Communications - Texas A&M, Commerce
- Dallas Society of Visual Communication
- American Institute of Graphic Arts
- Graphic Artist Guild
- Society of illustrators
- It can never be too clever, too cool or too cute - but not all three!